Thursday, October 9, 2008

Taking a Cue From Halle


Here's what 42 year-old Halle Berry, new Mom of Nahla (born in March) has to say after being deamed the "Sexiest Woman Alive" by Esquire Magazine....

"Sexiness is a state of mind - a comfortable state of being," she says. "It's about loving yourself in your most unlovable moments."

I think that all of us Moms should take a cue from Halle Berry. By all means, I have not got a body like Halle Berry, or any other superstar, as I'm certain that many of us everyday Moms do not sport the superstar physique, but, I totally agree with her.

That even at the most "unlovable moments," if you love yourself, you are capable of being sexy - whether you know it, or not.

I bow down to Halle for getting her great body back in shape in such a speedy manner, and having such kind words to say. If she can do it, then we all can too.


Sincerely,

Mama of Romance
xoxo

If you like Sex Diaries of a Mom, subscribe to this Sexiness.
Subscribe in a reader

4 comments:

Dee said...

I completely agree!!! Its all in your head!

Unknown said...

I think we can all be sexy but getting the body back that quickly? I think requires a nanny and a trainer.

Tena said...

I agree, but I think I would find myself a million more times sexy if I had her bank account!! I'm just saying!!!
LOL

Mommy In Pink said...

I love that quote by Halle! Thank for posting this...I totally agree!