Monday, August 11, 2008

Sexy Tip #4 For Moms

Paint Your Partner. I am not kidding.

Come on, you're a Mom....you must have some finger paints laying around the house somewhere, or perhaps a recipe to make your own non-toxic paint. No? Well here's an easy recipe, all you need is a little food colouring...now you don't have any excuses as to why NOT to try this!
Think of how much fun you can have by becoming each other's canvases.

Homemade Paint
White hand lotion
2-3 drops washable kids paint or food colouring
2-3 drops liquid hand soap

Squirt lotion into small cup. Add soap and paint. Use brush or q-tip to apply.

Before you become a wild artist though....I suggest laying down a tarp, or some garage bags. Oh, and it's always fun to take a few snapshots of your masterpieces when you've finished. Thank goodness for digital cameras, and the ability to print pictures on your own!

Good Luck Madam Picasso!

Cost: Pennies to a few dollars.
Benefits: Talk about making your partner's head turn - literally as you stroke your paint brush against the side of their cheek. The benefits to doing this include becoming closer intimately, with little cost, getting to know each other better, and spicing up your sex life.
Sincerely,
xoxo


Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

2 comments:

t said...

LOVE, love, love your blog!! Thank goodness someone out there is a mom AND knows it's OK to be sexy ;)

I'd love to add you to my blogroll!
Let me know! Thanks for following me on Twitter....
Cheryl
http://dailyblonde.blogspot.com

The Mom said...

Thank you Cheryl for your kind words! I think it's a challenge to feel sexy as a Mom, but's it's well worth it. I would love it if you would add me to your blog roll!