Friday, October 10, 2008

Sexy Tip #9 For Moms

Call the one you love.

Pick up the phone, and give them a ring. Surprise them, and talk in a sexy voice.

For many of us, it's been ages since we talk on the phone like we did when we were dating. Now you live together, and in the instance that you're not together, when one is at work, the average conversation has something to do with "Honey, could you pick up ____ before you come home?" Or, "What do you mean that bill didn't get paid!"

While normal, everyday conversations are great, and are essential to keeping the lines of communication open, throwing in a sexy conversation every once, and a while will help to keep the romance alive.

Surprise your partner, by simply calling to say something sweet, or sexy.


Sincerely,

Mama of Romance
xoxo

If you like Sex Diaries of a Mom, subscribe to this Sexiness.

11 comments:

Allison said...

Texting is the new thing and I very rarely talk on the phone! I miss those days of wanting to talk on the phone for hours! Now I just text the sexy thoughts!

Ordinary Mom said...

I completely agree! My husband and I had kind of fallen into a rut. One day he called me out of the blue and told me I was beautiful and the conversation went from there. It was great! Made me have butterflies and the hole nine yards.

Glitterstim said...

I use texting, too, because it's easier for Ranger to get at work. Sometimes, I'll call the work phone, where he has to pretend I'm just another customer, and I'll say something seductive. He'll have to respond with "Yes, Ma'am, we offer that service!" LOL!!

:o) BJ

Caroline said...

I think I would burst out laughing...I have a total Chicago accent and it's almost impossible to sound sexy... unless I say: "Heys guys, let's watch Da'Bears and cook up some saasages."

Great blog!

Ann Harrison said...

I blew it today. Or, ahem, not like that! I totally did the 'Could you bring home...?"
I need to catch-up on my sexy!

And Mama, I responded to my tag finally. It's Virtual GNO tonight. Come on over!

Deb@Mommie Mayhem said...

I agree .. Im trying everything and anything to get our groove back !! We have been together since I was 13 and Im now 26. 3 kids later and the romance needs to improve !

Diva Ma @ Mommy Fabulous said...

I agree. It's hard to keep it spicy. Hubs and I are 10 yrs in and are in a bit of a rut. It's not the big things that we lack. It's the little things that were fun an exciting to us ten years ago!

Chantele said...

I guess I'm one of the lucky few that has a hubby that sends ME dirty text messages AND calls me and talks dirty to me at work. He can't accept incoming calls at work but he doesn't hesitate to call me. :) 15 years of marriage and I'm still madly in love with him. :)

Petra a.k.a The Wise (*Young*) Mommy said...

My husband and I also text dirty messages all the time. I love it! It really breaks the monotony of a day at home with the kids or working!

Keely said...

My hubby has texted me sexy messages while we're both IN THE HOUSE. *snort* what a dork - in a totally hot way.

Shelley said...

I'm constantly making the "Will you pick up ____" phone call! I think Hubs would fall out of his chair or ask me what was wrong with me if I put on my sexy voice. The first thing out of his mouth would be "Are you horny?" He's all man. :)