Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sex Diaries of a Mom Receives 2 Awards!

I huge Thank You to the lovely Mom from Life in the Lapadula House who has bestowed the "I Love Your Blog" and the "Coolest Blog I Know" awards on Sex Diaries of a Mom!

I'm so honoured that someone would LOVE my blog, and think it's one of the coolest blogs that they know! I will sport these awards proudly, and will pass them on to some other blogs that I LOVE, and think are cool!

Thanks again!

It does come with some rules and here they are:

The winners of this award have to answer these questions, in one word per question.

1. Where is your cell phone? Car
2. Where is your significant other? Upstairs
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? Passed
5. Your father? Feeble
6. Your favorite thing? Family
7. Your dream last night? Promiscuous
8. Your dream/goal? Happiness
9. The room you're in? Kitchen
10. Your hobby? Painting
11. Your fear? Sickness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Home
13. Where were you last night? Bed
14. What you're not? Passive
15. One of your wish-list items? Pool
16. Where you grew up? Ontario
17. The last thing you did? Diaper
18. What are you wearing? Nothing(kidding)
19. Your TV? Off
20. Your pets? Many
21. Your computer? Tired
22. Your mood? Silly
23. Missing someone? Always
24. Your car? Thirsty
25. Something you're not wearing? Tattoo
26. Favorite store? Ebay
27. Your summer? Rainy
28. Love someone? Absolutely
29. Your favorite color? Green
30. When is the last time you laughed? Frequently
31. Last time you cried? Dinner

Now I love so many blogs, so this is going to be a difficult decision. But here I go...I'd like to pass these 2 awards on to:



Ordinary Mom of Potts Family Adventures
and



Sincerely,

Mama of Romance
xoxo

If you like Sex Diaries of a Mom, subscribe to this Sexiness.
Subscribe in a reader

6 comments:

Lapa37 said...

Your very welcome and I think they look so nice against the black template.Really makes them stand out.

Ordinary Mom said...

First off CONGRATULATIONS!! Your blog is so refreshing to read and I absolutely love it! Second...wow I don't even no what say! I'm speechless! Thank you so much for the awards!!

Dee said...

Oh wow! THANKS..I really appreciate that!! I'm going to get started on it soon!

AND..I tagged you..go check out my blog! I cant wait to read your random facts!

Straight to Your Hart said...

I am so happy for you...!!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the award. Um, you left a comment for Allison on my blog but I see that you Do know my name! LOL Congratulations and I appreciate the award!

Allison said...

Thanks so much for the awards! After the busy weekend I have had it has made my day!