Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Naughty Wednesday


I think at one point or another we all say something that isn't quite appropriate during sex, and it tends to quickly jeopardize or partner's, and our mood.


One time, my husband and I were laying in bed, and were talking about our family, whether we wanted to have more kids, or not, and the conversation led to vasectomies. Well, that word alone is enough for my husband to shrivel up into a little wet noodle.

Other such topics that are on our "Not During Sex List" including talking about his parents, our kids, anything gross (poopy diapers, throw up, etc), or talking about things that are completely irrelevant (even talking about day-to-day things for too long can flatten anyones libido - especially if you're talking about things that stress you out like money.)

What's a "no-no" for you?


Also, if you are a WOMAN......please comment on the next post to let me know what your biggest turn-on is (I'm trying to compile a Top 10 Turn-Ons for Women List.) If you participate, feel free to link your blog/website to me through my auto-link.

And, you can also take the Sex Poll on the sidebar!

Thanks a lot everyone.






Sincerely,

Mama of Romance
xoxo

If you like Sex Diaries of a Mom, subscribe to this Sexiness.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hhhmm....

It would have to be our ex spouses.

Mine makes me sick :)

Tena said...

HA HA HA!!
I love when it said " hold on I need to change the channel"
Classic!

Unknown said...

right now, at the rate i'm going, everything is a turn off. but i'm going for blood work next week to find out why.
happy WW!!!

t said...

I just love the way your "new" blog looks!! Thanks for the comment on mine. I'm just kidding about the staying inside and sending the kids out. I'm constantly outside...so much that the kids tend to send me IN! :) Now that I have an awesome partner (with two great sons) we do so much together. We call it "family-style". :-) I'm loving it!

:0) Thanks for the tag. I'll post it tomorrow....I'm on blog overload.

Allison said...

I like the one about having to inflate a doll... FUNNY!

Tina said...

hey just hopped over from mom bloggers :)

love the list. i need a poop! oh man i could imagine that hahah!

NookieNotes said...

Wow! I'm surprised that no one suggested trust as a turn on...

To me, without trust there is no sex. Humor is a good way of relaxing me, and showing me how a man gets his giggle. Confidence is a big deal, but A confidence jerk is not good.

Body parts are wonderful, but again, if I cannot trust him to:

Put me first.
Care for my feelings.
Not make snarky comments.
Stay within my boundaries.

And so many more things, there will be no sex. Period.

With extreme trust, I will go further, get kinkier, and have way more fun. A bonus for me and him.