Thursday, October 2, 2008

A New Look

I finally reached my goal of adding a 3rd column to my blog!! I am very excited about it.

Here's a great set of intructions if you're using Blogger to add the 3rd column to your blog for all those out there who are like me (technologically impaired.)

It was so easy, and I'm so grateful for the creator of this simple, and effective tutorial! Thank you!


Now, to go along with the wider blog, the header that I had before was just too narrow...so I went about changing it. I ended up changing it quite a bit.

Here's what Sex Diaries of a Mom used to look like....


Please give me some feedback on the new header, and as to whether it should be a keeper, or not. I can always stick with the original, and make it wider as well. I'm undecided.


Sincerely,

Mama of Romance
xoxo

If you like Sex Diaries of a Mom, subscribe to this Sexiness.

12 comments:

The Mom Jen said...

Looks great! I love having 3 columns!!

t said...

I like it! 3 columns is nice...(I'm heading back to a plainer look soon though. Even though I love the fancy stuff, it's so hard to read.) Yours looks great!!! It gives you a lot more room to add things!

Good job!

Lapa37 said...

I like it looks great making a third column is a lot easier than you think it is going to be.Adding about me pages is simple to if your interested I can help you.

Petra a.k.a The Wise (*Young*) Mommy said...

Love it baby!

Wendy said...

Looks great and I like the three columns!

CMP said...

i love the header. it really "pops" now that it's white! i like 3 columns too. makes it look even..... nice job!!!!

Straight to Your Hart said...

Great work...looks good!!

Ordinary Mom said...

Love the 3 columns!!

Unknown said...

I love the new look. Thanks for passing this on. I have wanted 3 columns and didn't know how to do it.

Ann Harrison said...

I'm glad you added another column.
And it's that tutorial great?!
I found that one too and it was so helpful. (It made me feel like a computer geek! Kinda' smart for about an hour anyway ;-> )

Mrs. Buck said...

Great new layout, I'm considering the 3-column upgrade myself!

A little bit of this and that.... said...

Hi SDM, I have to give you credit....I love your blog! I can truly identify myself with you.

I'm new to the blog world and I'm working on making my blog the way I want it to look but I feel overwhelmed with everything. I know I get it though.....

It was nice meeting you and can wait to read more of your blogs!