Here's the RULES:
Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules in your post.
Share 7 random/weird facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your blog and link to their blogs.
Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment in their blog.
1. I love fresh squeezed lemonade: 1 lemon, cut in half, juiced, 3 tsps sugar, 3 ice cubes, and a lot of water. Mmm.
2. The most common argument I have with my husband is about sex (how much we
3. I still look at my husband the same as the day I met him. He is handsome, beyond words, and I love him so much.
4. One time I was eating as orange in the car, and I was so hungry, I shoved half of it in my mouth at once. I started to chew, but it was absolutely full of seeds. I was on the highway, and couldn't stop to spit the wood-tasting mouthful out, and I had nothing in the car to spit it out into.
5. I generally bite off way more than I can chew. For example, I had thought that since I was home already with my kids, it would be nice to raise puppies as well (good experience for all of us.) I would never recommend this however to anyone with 3 small children. I clean up more poo in a day than the guy driving the sewage truck.
6. I finally got my double jogging stroller, and after my 4 year-old went to school, I went for a jog. I felt like a Goddess! Oh my gosh, I finally feel free again. It was peaceful, quiet, and felt like it was just me - but my little ones were right there with me, it was awesome.
7. I'm now reading the last Harry Potter book, I will admit that I think that J.K Rowling is a writing sensation/genius. Love her writing.
I will now tag....
3. Ann of Ann Again...And Again
4. Jen of Cheaper Than Therapy
5. Rachel of Following in Her Shoes
6. Diva Ma of Mommy Fabulous
7. Becky of Behind Blue Eyes
Thanks again Bobby for the tag!
Mama of Romance
If you like Sex Diaries of a Mom, subscribe to this Sexiness.
Subscribe in a reader