Thursday, October 2, 2008

Add Your Blog Link

I still have a bit of tweaking to to with this blog to make it look the way that I want. I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to artsy things.

I'd like to invite any of my awesome Mom blogger readers out there, or other readers as well to add your links to Sex Diaries of a Mom. It would be nice to read some new blogs, and I have saved a huge section to devote to listings for other blogs - now that I have that 3rd column!

Link below if you're going to link back, and I'll add you to my sidebar as well.





You can also add your link to Mom Helping Moms, there is a spot on their homepage, and as well there will be a whole page devoted to Mom blogs (email me at mamaofromance@yahoo.ca).

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Mama of Romance
xoxo

If you like Sex Diaries of a Mom, subscribe to this Sexiness.
Subscribe in a reader

7 comments:

Denise said...

Okay - I am doing as instructed and leaving you a comment! :) My blog isn't as exciting as yours but it will provide for some reading if you are tired and need to sleep! LOL! :) :) :)

Boo said...

Thank you for putting this up. It is always nice to know that other people read and appreciate what you do on a blog. This is a great way to help us all network! Looking forward to seeing some new blogs!

Boo

Darcie said...

I love your honesty! I wish I had the courage to blog about our sex life!

Ordinary Mom said...

I just stumbled upon your blog a few days ago. I love it!! I added the link to my blog. Thanks!

Diva Ma @ Mommy Fabulous said...

I love when people read my blog.... only a few do, but I still love it!

Anonymous said...

Great idea!

LaSara FireFox Allen said...

I added your blog to my list of blogs to read on my blog; http://www.yogamamasatsangha.com. AND, I am going to blog my response to your post from today on my blog. I will link yours as inspiration. Thanks for addressing sex in our mommy lives!

Also, I'd love to send you a secret link to my sexual ethics and values questionnaire. Drop me a note at firefox@lasarafirefox.com, or subscribe to my e-zine at http://www.lasarafirefox.com, and you will automatically receive my secret downloads link!

peace,
-LaSara, aka Yoga Mama (on twitter)
http://www.lasarafirefox.com