I love to be playful, so I'll go ahead, and play along, and pass on the fun while I'm at it.
My seven random facts:
1. I'm a brunette, with long wavy hair who is really good with a curling iron. When I was in high school, my friends literally lined up for me so I would do their hair before dances, and even at prom. Perhaps my calling was to be a hair dresser?!
2. I am most at peace when I paint, or draw. My son calls his mommy an "Artiste."
3. I went to university to be a doctor, when I switched my major to psychology and decided that I would be a counselor, or a psychologist. Now I'm a Mom of 3, and still a student. I'll finish someday - or at least that's what I keep telling myself. I believe you're never, ever too old to learn.
4. I used to jog every day until I met my husband, that was over 7 years ago. I am still trying to get back to jogging everyday. The last time I jogged was probably 6 months ago. I'm not an exercising diva, that is for sure, but I'm planning to invest on a jogger stroller, and take up walking.
5. My favorite thing to eat is chocolate - but only certain kinds. I have a weakness for it, so I don't keep much of it in the house. I'm a picky junk food eater. You'll never see me eat candy, ever unless it's a certain kind of chocolate. Not even pop.
6. My dream is to write, and illustrate children's books. I've written a hundred of them probably, and still don't have the nerve to get one published. I want to illustrate all of them, and that takes a long time, especially when you're a perfectionist.
7. My husband, and I built the house that we live in, and another a while ago. He can build anything. But you know what they say when you live with a carpenter? Nothing ever gets finished. I am on a mission to get things done. I don't like things that are left undone, they grate on my nerves. So we're a good pair.
Well, I'm tired of hearing myself, now I will play along, and run out into the blogging world, to tag....
Tag! You're it!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Mama of Romance
If you like Sex Diaries of a Mom, subscribe to this Sexiness.
Subscribe in a reader