Friday, October 17, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by the lovely Dee of Two of a Kind, Working on a Full House.

I love to be playful, so I'll go ahead, and play along, and pass on the fun while I'm at it.

Thanks Dee!

My seven random facts:

1. I'm a brunette, with long wavy hair who is really good with a curling iron. When I was in high school, my friends literally lined up for me so I would do their hair before dances, and even at prom. Perhaps my calling was to be a hair dresser?!

2. I am most at peace when I paint, or draw. My son calls his mommy an "Artiste."

3. I went to university to be a doctor, when I switched my major to psychology and decided that I would be a counselor, or a psychologist. Now I'm a Mom of 3, and still a student. I'll finish someday - or at least that's what I keep telling myself. I believe you're never, ever too old to learn.

4. I used to jog every day until I met my husband, that was over 7 years ago. I am still trying to get back to jogging everyday. The last time I jogged was probably 6 months ago. I'm not an exercising diva, that is for sure, but I'm planning to invest on a jogger stroller, and take up walking.

5. My favorite thing to eat is chocolate - but only certain kinds. I have a weakness for it, so I don't keep much of it in the house. I'm a picky junk food eater. You'll never see me eat candy, ever unless it's a certain kind of chocolate. Not even pop.

6. My dream is to write, and illustrate children's books. I've written a hundred of them probably, and still don't have the nerve to get one published. I want to illustrate all of them, and that takes a long time, especially when you're a perfectionist.

7. My husband, and I built the house that we live in, and another a while ago. He can build anything. But you know what they say when you live with a carpenter? Nothing ever gets finished. I am on a mission to get things done. I don't like things that are left undone, they grate on my nerves. So we're a good pair.

Well, I'm tired of hearing myself, now I will play along, and run out into the blogging world, to tag....

and

Tag! You're it!

Have a great weekend everyone!





Sincerely,

Mama of Romance
xoxo

If you like Sex Diaries of a Mom, subscribe to this Sexiness.
Subscribe in a reader

5 comments:

t said...

Thanks for the tag....I have to reveal 7 more things about myself? eeek!! There will be no mystery left if I continue to get tagged. However, for you, Mama of Romance, anything.....

I will post this on Sunday. ;)

thanks!

Lapa37 said...

Thanks for tagging me I hope I can find 7 things to say I just did a different 7 things one.I will have it up tomorrow.Have a great weekend as well.

Anonymous said...

I just found this site..it's tremendous..I will be back..:)

Unknown said...

thanks for the tag! i'll have mine up in a few!

Dee said...

I want to see some of your drawings or paintings!!!!!!