Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sex Diaries of a Mom Receives an Award!

I want to thank the oh so awesome Kristy over at Mommy in Pink for bestowing the Uber Amazing Blog Award. Thanks so much, I am honored!

Now it's my turn to pass on this uberific award! I am going to nominate 5 of my favorite blogs, and in no particular order, here they are...


2. Kelly of The Neurotic Mom
3. The Mom Jen of Cheaper Than Therapy
4. The Mom over at Happy Meals & Happy Hour
5. Renee of Cutie Booty Cakes


*start copy here*

Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who:
~ inspires you~ makes you smile and laugh
~ or maybe gives amazing information
~ a great read
~ has an amazing design
~ and any other reasons you can think of that makes them uber amazing!

The rules of this award are:
* Put the logo on your blog or post.
* Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!
* Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog. * Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.

*end copy here*

Please take a minute to visit these fine ladies over at their blogs, they are so awesome!


Sincerely,

Mama of Romance
xoxo

If you like Sex Diaries of a Mom, subscribe to this Sexiness.
Subscribe in a reader

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You certainly do have an uber amazing blog. Thank you for passing it on to me. I really appreciate it!

The Mom Jen said...

You made my day sweetheart, my main computer crashed and lost so much of my stuff, including so much of my photoshop fonts etc...sorry to bother you with that but this really made me smile for the first time today! Thanks love!

Sue Wilkey said...

No way! Thank you so much!!! (It's so pretty!)
I've been having a stressful day - barely time to even check emails and then I got this - You rock.

Lapa37 said...

Congrats well deserved.