Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sex Diaries of a Mom Receives an Award!

I am humbled by the lovely, graceous Heather of Maternal Spark for bestowing me this uniquely awesome award on Sex Diaries of a Mom! That was a mouthful, I know but I'm very excited that Heather, who is such a great fellow Mom Blogger - and who is so very talented, has thought of me.




Here are the rules:

Post the badge on your site and link back to Maternal Spark. Tag 5 of your bloggy friends who have sparked creativity, conversation, controversy and friendships! That's it, it's easy to spread the sparky love so go on...do it!

I'm tagging 5 Moms who I may not know in person, whom I consider friends, and who make my blogging seem all the more worthwhile, and who are all creative Moms that do shine!

1. Petra of The Wise (*Young*) Mommy
2. Melanie of Straight to Your Heart
3. Cheryl of The Daily Blonde
4. Jen of Mommay's Mayhem
5. Dee of Two of a Kind Working on a Full House

So many of you great Moms help brighten my, and many other Moms days! Thanks to all and Thank you Heather!

Sincerely,

Mama of Romance
xoxo

If you like Sex Diaries of a Mom, subscribe to this Sexiness.
Subscribe in a reader

4 comments:

Dee said...

Awww...You rock! I'm honored and will "accept" really soon!!

Lapa37 said...

Beautiful award congrats on getting it.

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com said...

congrats!!!!

:)

Holly

Diva Ma @ Mommy Fabulous said...

Super cute award! Congrats! It is well deserved.