Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Celebrating 20, 000 Sexy Visitors!!!


I just wanted to say Thank You to all of the visitors who have taken the time to visit Sex Diairies of a Mom since it's debut on July 23rd, 2008. I am simply taken aback by your comments, kind words, and your spending time out of your day to read my words.

I'm very appreciative of everyone's support, and hope that I can continue to please. Have a great day everyone!

Sincerely,

Mama of Romance
xoxo

If you like Sex Diaries of a Mom, subscribe to this Sexiness.

7 comments:

Petra a.k.a The Wise (*Young*) Mommy said...

Holy visitors Batman!

How'd ya get so many? Come on, dish!

Congrats!

Unknown said...

that's so great!!! congratulations!!!

don't forget to check my blog out tomorrow for something really fun!

Evolving Mommy Catherine said...

WOW! Impressive and very cool, way to go!

Dee said...

YAY! You deserve it! Congrats!

Lapa37 said...

Wow that's great congrats on getting so many people to come visit you.Keep up the good work and I have an award for you I am in the process of putting it up.So if you visit and it's not there yet please come back.

A little bit of this and that.... said...

WOW,...Congrats! How in the world,....? Now please share your advices and suggestions on how to get so much traffic I mean I'm still fairly new and my posts are not as nearly as entertaining as yours but I think I may be on the right track,.....

Appreciate any help...you should write a blog on how to acheive so much traffic :)

Straight to Your Hart said...

Whoo...Hoo!!! Good for you...so cool!