Sunday, October 12, 2008

Everyone Has Something To Be Thankful For

I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving Weekend.

This is Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada, and so my family and I are celebrating with friends, and family this weekend. So, I won't be around until Tuesday this week.

I would like to share what in my life I am thankful for. Firsty, I am thankful for my amazing family - my wonderful husband, and my amazing kids. I love them all so much.

Here are some other things that I am thankful for:

- my health, and that of my family
- that we have food to eat, and a roof over our heads
- all the good times we share together
- being able to do the things in life that I dream of doing
- being able to give my children everything that they need
- being able to have fun
- all the people that I have the pleasure of meeting


~ Happy Thanksgiving! ~



Sincerely,

Mama of Romance
xoxo

If you like Sex Diaries of a Mom, subscribe to this Sexiness.
Subscribe in a reader

4 comments:

Lapa37 said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.I hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

Amen to that!

Petra a.k.a The Wise (*Young*) Mommy said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

t said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!