This is Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada, and so my family and I are celebrating with friends, and family this weekend. So, I won't be around until Tuesday this week.
I would like to share what in my life I am thankful for. Firsty, I am thankful for my amazing family - my wonderful husband, and my amazing kids. I love them all so much.
Here are some other things that I am thankful for:
- my health, and that of my family
- that we have food to eat, and a roof over our heads
- all the good times we share together
- being able to do the things in life that I dream of doing
- being able to give my children everything that they need
- being able to have fun
- all the people that I have the pleasure of meeting
~ Happy Thanksgiving! ~
Mama of Romance
If you like Sex Diaries of a Mom, subscribe to this Sexiness.
Subscribe in a reader