Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sexy Tip #7 For Moms

Enjoy The Mess.

Why stress? We all do most of the time. The laundry needs to be done, the kitchen tidied up. Why not let it be messy - every once, and a while...and enjoy it?

Besides, some days you can't beat em' anyway - so if you can't beat em', join em'!


There's nothing more satisfying, and ridiculously fun than having a food fight with your partner, or a water fight.


Think it's crazy? Well, somedays if you walked into my house you wouldn't know if a bomb of food went off anyway. My kids spill more drinks, snacks, and meals in a day than I can keep track of regardless of me cleaning up.

So a little extra cleanup won't be that much harder to do.

My personal favorite is eating fruit like strawberries, blueberries, and rasberries, and pudding some extra whipping cream on my husbands nose for fun. He gets me back, of course. Or icecream.

He falls for it every time that I over him a lick from my icecream cone, and my hand "slips" upwards to get his nose every time.

Whatever you do, make sure you be playful every once and a while, just you and your partner. It certainly does help to minimize all the other stressors in your life, and keep things from getting dull in your relationship.


Sincerely,

Mama of Romance
xoxo

If you like Sex Diaries of a Mom, subscribe to this Sexiness.

3 comments:

Straight to Your Hart said...

It never hurts to be playful...keeps you young!!

Leah said...

I couldn't agree more :)

Shannon said...

Laughter sure is good medicine!

shannon
Rock Star Maternity
The Domestic Engineer's Union