I want to make it abundantly clear that I love my husband. If I never had anything to complain about in my life, in my marriage, about my husband, and myself - well then everything would be perfect. If everything was perfect, then life would be boring.
I am not perfect. And, although I may speak my mind, and occasionally step on a few people's toes, I think that's what makes me human.
Here are 50 things that I LOVE about my husband, just in case anyone is wondering, including him if I ever love him at all!
1. He is caring.
2. He is a great father.
3. I love the way he looks like a drooly puppy when he sleeps.
4. He is the handsomest man I've ever laid eyes on, I still think that after 5 years of marriage, 7 years together, and 3 kids.
5. He's generous, and never leaves me feeling like I miss out.
6. I can tell him anything, and blog about anything, do anything, and he loves me still.
7. I love that he loves me no matter what.
9. He gives amazing massages.
10. He works so hard for his family, and looks after all of us very well.
12. He makes me laugh.
13. I love how at the end of the day, he always asks "Is there anything I can do for you."
14. He makes great pancakes.
15. He is my very best friend.
16. I love how he is meticulous like a footery old man.
18. I love that we dream together.
19. I love his eyes. They are gorgeous.
20. How he likes to hold me in his arms each morning before he gets out of bed.
22. I love that he would do ANYTHING for me, and his children.
23. I love that he is reliable.
25. Easy going.
26. How he just likes to chill sometimes.
27. I love his smile, his lips are so nice.
29. That he gets embarrassed when he toots, and denies being the cause of the smell. I even love that he smells so bad!
30. I love his hugs.
31. I love that sometimes he'll just make cookies or rice krispie squares out of the blue.
32. That he is sensitive.
33. I love that he never gives up, and tries so hard.
35. I love that he still asks me to dance when he hears our song on the radio.
36. I even love that he is still a bit of a pervert, okay he is a pervert! I'm grateful that he is attracted to me after I've had 3 kids.
37. He's like a cat. He likes to be scratched, and rubbed.
38. He can do anything. He is Mr. Fix It. Mr. Build It.
39. I love that he often thinks that he is perfect, or that he has a better way of doing things, always. He's self-assured, confident.
40. I love that he is passionate about me, and that his passion has never dwindled.
41. I love that he likes to sit and watch movies with me sometimes.
42. That he is fun.
43. Young at heart.
45. I love that he can still pick me up, and carry me any where.
46. I love his devotion to his work, and his family.
47. I love that he is so mature, and yet can act like a kid at the drop of a hat.
48. That he has a positive outlook on life.
49. That he is so ambitious.
50. I love everything about him!
Much of what is written here at Sex Diaries of a Mom is dedicated to my loving husband - I love you.