Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sassy Saturday - I'm the Sassy One Today!

I have to say I am so sorry if I have left comments for people that don't make any sense, or adhere to the wrong name!

Apparently it's tricky business blogging, and bouncing a baby at the same time.

I tagged some ladies, and might have left the wrong comment on the wrong blog! Renee, I am sorry! Yes, I am a little preoccupied...but not because I'm having sex! I was baking cookies.

Just kidding! Can you believe this picture! Who would make this kind of gingerbread cookie!?...other than my husband, who actually does make really yummy cookies. This is my sassy picture for today by the way!

Maybe, everyone should call me The Neurotic Mom - but I think I'll leave that title to the awesome Kelly!

Or say that I've gone Banana's - but no, I'll leave that to the Mom over at Absolutely Bananas!

Anyhooo....while I was at Renee's sweet blog Cutie Booty Cakes, I noticed this in the sidebar, and since it is of deep meaning to me because of my life experiences, I had to post it today.

I feel strongly about this subject (not feeling boobies) - no I don't enjoy feeling boobies, but in breast cancer awareness. So, ladies please pass it on, post it, make sure that you ALL check yourselfs out this week, and regularly!

Many of the women in my family have had breast cancer, some have not survived. Cancer is something that has deeply impacted who I am, and how I live.

So, please do your part to spread the word.

And, have a great weekend!


Sincerely,

Mama of Romance
xoxo

If you like Sex Diaries of a Mom, subscribe to this Sexiness.
Subscribe in a reader

8 comments:

Oleander said...

I love your blog, and because of that I'm tagging you. Check out my page to see what happens next.

hippos toes said...

Love that cookie. I wonder where you find that cookie cutter! HA!

Unknown said...

The cookie is hilarious. And I am glad that you spread the word about the feel your boobies campaign.

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com said...

I don't' quite get the tagging business at the moment myself - I guess I will learn! :)

Holly

Petra a.k.a The Wise (*Young*) Mommy said...

That cookie is the bomb! I wish I had one to give to my husband, he would get a kick out of it (perv that he is!)

And thanks for the reminder to "feel my boobies!"

Unknown said...

LOL! that cookie is awesome! and thanks for the shout out! you're the best!

btw, i gave you an award. come see!

Anonymous said...

LOL, cute!Im a new follower.Just once in a while you like to look at a blog of your type.Not always the frills and stuff,LOL.Im a mom of two grown girls in their early twenties.Im a young widow.Hoping to visit soon again.Becky~~

Rachel Tramontana said...

Sorry for the loss in your family and thankfully you have some survivor stories! There sure is a lot of awareness these days, so I am sure that helps.

BTW, I cracked up at that cookie. LOL. Who would bake such a thing? heehee! Funny find!