Sunday, November 9, 2008

Who Wants to Hear From Mr. Romance?

My husband and I have talked on a few occassions about him doing a GUEST post about how a Dad of 3 busy little kids feels about his sometimes non-existant great sex life. I'd like to know from you whether or not you'd like a little inside look at the thoughts, and opinions of Mr. Romance.

Plus, it will give me more time to take it easy, and get better (yah right!) Can you believe that I'm sick again! I swear everytime one of us gets sick in the household, then it passes on to the next person whether they've already had it or not.

My hubbie was just asking me actually - "Why are you always sick?" He said this with a pout on his face, thinking "Man, if she's sick, that means no nookie for me!"

Anyhow, I just shrugged him off, I can hardly speak so I have been rather silent the last week or so. Later on, I was carrying my 1 year-old downstairs, and I was talking to him all cutesy-baby like, because I love him, and he's so cute. And, do you know what he did? He sneezed directly into my wide-open mouth!
It was a big, wet, slimy, lumpy sneeze, just to give a really great mental picture here.

And, absolutely discusting. I could actually taste boogers.

My husband wonders why I get sick....hahaha. I wonder.

So, let me know if you'd like to hear from the Great, the one, the only, Super Dad of 3, Mr. Romance! If he posts, it will be this Wednesday - so be sure to check back for his post.


Sincerely,

Mama of Romance
xoxo

If you like Sex Diaries of a Mom, subscribe to this Sexiness.
Subscribe in a reader

14 comments:

Dee said...

OH YUCK! I'm sorry you're sick and your one year old sneezed in your mouht! I say if it gives you some much needed rest...let the man post! FEEL BETTER SOON!!!!!!!

Keely said...

I'm curious, in a horrible "looking at train wrecks" kind of way, about what he has to say ;)

Also, you should get some rest. So let him post.

Sandi said...

I can't wait to hear from the man of the house!!!!!

Chrissy said...

Feel Better!

And I would love to hear what he has to say. An insight to a man's mind. Scary!

T said...

I would also love to read what he has to say :D

Hillary (Mrs. Einstein) said...

I'd love to hear what he has to say! My husband is soon to be a father of 3, so it would be nice to know what and how he's (probably) thinking and feeling about the whole thing.

Hohni said...

But of course we want to hear from a Mans point of view on how deprived they think they are!!! I just wish they could be in our shoes for one day....

Lapa37 said...

Ok first I must say YUCK!!!!! Second sure I would love t hear his side of the no lovin.I'm tired of just hearing my hubby complain about it.Hope you feel better :)

Unknown said...

I think that would be a great post. I would love to hear Mr. Romance's perspective.

t said...

YES!!! Can't wait to read it!

April said...

That is a great idea. Go for it. And I can not have a drink without the liitle ones drinking from it so if they get sick, so do I.

Unknown said...

let him post!

ps. i'm still laughing about that sneeze!

Diana H said...

Sure, it's always great to get another point of view

Anonymous said...

I would love to hear what he has to say!