Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sexy Tip #10 For Moms

Use what you've got.

Let's face it, not many of us Moms have tons of money to throw around. These days some of us hardly have enough to pay the bills, and put food on the table with the way things have been going with the economy.

SO...use what you've got.

Sexy doesn't have to mean spending all kinds of money on fancy lingerie that you'll only wear once, it can be as simply as throwing on a T-shirt or apron on, and a pair of heels, and "sweeping" the kitchen floor. Add bending over discretely infront of your partner, and a quick grazing of your fingers up his arm to his lips, and you have created sparks of romance.

You might be surprised at how for some men, it takes very little to turn them on. And...for others, well maybe you need to use your imagination, but not your walet.


Sincerely,

Mama of Romance
xoxo

If you like Sex Diaries of a Mom, subscribe to this Sexiness.
Subscribe in a reader

3 comments:

Lapa37 said...

Great advice I may have to try it hey have you thought about doing a guest post at my place? I would love you to give some SEXY advice to my readers.

Diva Ma @ Mommy Fabulous said...

I pass by Frederick's of Hollywood regularly thinking how I would love to get something sexy outta there. So maybe I just need to get an apron, huh? Something versatile and cheap!

Anonymous said...

I have missed coming by here, been so busy with work. Back on track and wanted to say I still love your blog! Have a good one.
Erin O.