Sunday, November 16, 2008

Me and My Man

Over the past few weeks, I've felt closer than ever to my husband, as both a friend, husband, co-parent, and even sexually.



Why this closeness?



I'm not 100% certain, but think it has something to do with how riding all of the bumps in marriage can have you feeling closer than ever.

I've finally gotten rid of this cold that has been plaguing my family for it seems nearly a month, and feel great.

I'm so glad that everyone visiting Sex Diaries of a Mom was kind to my nervous hubbie who had the courage to write a post. I hope that you all enjoyed it, I laughed so hard as I helped him post it - asking "are you sure you want to write that!?" I cannot believe that he was gusty enough to use the word "dinky." He's a very comical guy. It's all in good fun.

In future, albeit the silly, and sometimes immature words that come from my husbands mouth, and alas your requests, I think he'll post again.


The day that he posted, we left for a little trip, and he was so nervous that you all might be upset, or annoyed, or thought what he wrote wasn't good that the second we got home, he booted up the computer, and checked the comments.

So thanks for being kind to him, he's the type of guy that doesn't talk a lot, especially to other women!

Anyhow, I'm off to hang out with the family today. Look forward to a fun, and productive week. Looks like I'll be blogging away here, there, and every where so stay tuned.



Sincerely,

Mama of Romance
xoxo

If you like Sex Diaries of a Mom, subscribe to this Sexiness.
Subscribe in a reader

3 comments:

Sandi said...

I am so glad you are feeling better and happy in your life and marriage. In keeping with the theme here. The sex is always better when you are happy! :)

Unknown said...

I too am glad to hear that the marriage is overcoming the bumps and getting better!

Straight to Your Hart said...

Sometimes I don't like the bumps in the road.However...when working through those rough spots...our marriages can turn out to be beautiful jewels!! Amen to you!!